Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Keapon Laffin is a Gnome Wizard and merchant living in Shapeir. In Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire, the player may find Keapon at any time in his shop - where he sells a wide array of items, mostly magical in nature, although lots of miscellaneous (and unpurchaseable) items are seen on the shelves as well, mostly in reference to pop-culture and other Sierra titles.
Being a magic user whose primary element is Air, Keapon has a very lighthearted and spontaneous personality. His shop is seen as an endless hall of high shelves, with a glistening floor and what appears to be the sunny sky hanging above it - representative of his demeanor.
- X-Ray Glasses: 15 dinars
- Magic Rope: 125 dinars (115 dinars after bargaining)
- Detect Magic Spell: 10 dinars (5 dinars)
- Trigger Spell: 15 dinars (5 dinars)
- Force Bolt Spell: 20 dinars (10 dinars)
- Dazzle Spell: 25 dinars (15 dinars)
- Levitate: 30 dinars (20 dinars)
Behind the scenesEdit
- Like all Gnomes, Keapon's name is a pun. It means, "keep on laughin'".
- The player may purchase the infamous X-ray Glasses from Keapon's shop, though they will find no use for them until their arrival in Raseir.
- The player may learn through dialog that Laspo Yorick from Quest For Glory I: So You Want to Be a Hero is a cousin of Keapon.