Quest for Glory 1 food merchantsEdit
- Rations: 5 silver for 10
- Apples: 1 silver for 10
- Vegetables: 1 silver for 10
Quest for Glory 2 food merchantsEdit
- Dates: 30 centimes (20 centimes when bargaining)
- Bread: 30 centimes (20 centimes)
- Falafels: 70 centimes (60 centimes)
- Saurus-on-a-Stick: 70 centimes (60 centimes)
- Five Lizard Jerky (aka Rations): 1 dinar (90 centimes)
In unofficial gamesEdit
- In the AGDI remake of Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire, the player can also purchase a signed game box or a bumper sticker to decorate the Hero's room in the Katta Tail Inn.
Quest for Glory 3 food merchantsEdit
- Sells dried meats.
- Can be bargained down to 1 common.
- Sells Mixed Fruit
- The Hero has the option of neutralizing Harami by kicking over Bin Balah' fruit bowl. This is considered less honorable and scores fewer points than merely chasing the thief into the path of the guardsmen, and will also anger bin Balah.
- Sells dried fish
- Tells gossip that his sister the stair-sweeper overhears from the Liontaurs.
- The Hero begins with SPIM rations
- The Simbani sometimes leave food in the guest hut for him.
Quest for Glory 4 food merchantsEdit
- Garlic, avocado and pumpkin wheat bread sandwiches (aka Trail Rations)